Lead Integrations Engineer
- San Francisco, CA
- Own the lifecycle responsibility for architecting and designing, vetting, building, developing integrations between complex systems and/or integrations between existing solutions
- Establish trust and strong relationships with senior leaders, operating managers, and professional staff across other organizational units as it pertains to business processes and systems.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously including operational tasks
- Act as an owner and ultimate escalation point for the integrations you build
- Create accurate and clear technical documentation; develop support processes and procedures; and support hand-off to peers/organizational units
- 6+ years of experience in designing and building integration solutions
- Experience with Enterprise IPAAS platforms: Snaplogic, Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, etc. (we use Snaplogic!)
- Experience in building integrations with REST and SOAP API, JMS, file, SFTP, DB, Email, custom code
- Experience in building integration solutions with various enterprise cloud applications like SFDC, Marketo, AWS, NetSuite
- Experience with SQL
- Hands-on experience in building solutions with enterprise cloud data storages like AWS S3, Redshift, or Snowflake.
- Clear understanding of Integration design patterns and the advantages of implementing them in a complex ecosystem
- Preferably a BS/BA degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Knowledge of system and software engineering architecture principles, concepts, and best practices
- Experienced in mentoring more junior integrations engineers
- Excellent environmental testing; test planning and execution skills
- Excellent decision-making, communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Meet Some of Asana's Employees
Sonja G.Head of Diversity & Inclusion
Sonja’s responsible for ensuring that Asana is recruiting top-quality applicants who come from underrepresented backgrounds in tech, building an inclusive culture, and helping employees thrive.
Back to top