Lead Generation Specialist
We are looking for a Lead Gen Specialist to drive growth by creating marketing campaigns that convert individual Asana users into successful paid teams.
You’ll be part of our growing digital marketing team and work closely with Content Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams to deepen engagement throughout the customer lifecycle. You’ll nurture free users into paying customers and help optimize a lead scoring system to grow the quality and quantity of sales leads. You’ll use marketing automation tools to bring together marketing, sales, and product data to deploy targeted campaigns that drive revenue.
You have a deep understanding of demand and lead generation, email and in-product marketing, the end-to-end marketing funnel, and analytics (sorry for all the buzzwords).
- 3-5 years experience developing, optimizing, and analyzing email marketing and lead nurturing campaigns.
- You’re great with data. And you know how to use it to craft campaigns that move users down the marketing funnel, with the goal of converting them to paid teams.
- You’ve used email and marketing automation tools extensively, like Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Constant Contact, and SendGrid.
- You love to execute and experiment; you have experience setting up email and lead gen campaigns, bulletproofing them, and A/B testing.
- You pay attention to details—you can execute complex campaigns flawlessly.
- You craft campaigns with a customer and business mindset. You know how to balance the needs of both.
- You stay current with online marketing strategies and tactics; you love reading about best practices and evaluating how you can take your campaigns to the next level.
- You’ve worked cross-functionally with sales, product, and customer success teams.
- You’re knowledgeable about SaaS product, B2B marketing, and freemium business models.
- You’re excited to spread the word about Asana; you love the product and want to help teams be more successful with it.
Back to top