Lead Generation Program Lead
The Marketing team at Asana is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. Today, more than 50,000 businesses pay for Asana, and millions more are using our free product to do great things together—and we’re just getting started. We’re looking for a talented Lead Generation Program Lead to help us win the hearts (and wallets) of larger customers.
We’re pioneering a new, hybrid business model that helps us meet the needs of our customers through both ecommerce and sales-assisted motions. As a Lead Generation Program Lead, you’ll help build the foundation of a thriving sales-assisted business. You’ll work to understand our buyers and their pain points, craft strategic programs and campaigns that generate demand and leads, and drive pipeline in our most important customer segments. And, you’ll be working closely with Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Business Technology teams to make it all happen.
- Help build and scale a lead generation program that achieves MQL, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Build a deep understanding of the target buyer and their needs; plan, deploy, and measure campaigns that effectively reach them
- Lead a cross-functional program team comprised of marketers, content producers, designers, sales reps, and operations teammates
- Execute full-funnel campaigns that hit lead and pipeline goals
- Partner closely with sales on campaigns and lead management processes
- Mentor lead gen campaign managers
- 6+ combined years of lead or demand generation, and marketing campaign experience
- Track record of building strategies and tactics to hit aggressive targets
- Experience with lead gen at B2B SaaS companies; enterprise sales experience is a plus
- Expertise with marketing automation and CRM tools such as Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, or Eloqua
- Strong analytical skills and mindset - can measure and analyze results of campaigns to inform future strategies and campaign optimizations
- Ability to execute lead gen email campaigns with speed and accuracy
- Experience building strong relationships across Sales and Marketing teams
We value diversity. We provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know and feel that they’re equally respected and valued regardless of age, race or ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ability, political views, or any other aspect which makes someone unique. We’d love to see what you’d add to our team.
Back to top