We are looking for an Integrations Engineer with expertise in Enterprise System Integrations and Business Process Automation to help with the mapping, design, documentation and implementation of various integrations.
The Enterprise Technology team at Asana is responsible for delivering great user experiences through secure, scalable technology, and enabling processes, data and analytics that power the business and help Asana achieve its mission. To do this, we collaborate deeply with the best of minds and teams at Asana that run our business and build our product. As an Integrations Engineer, you will be foundational to how the company operates by supporting the business and finance teams. You will accelerate the business by connecting systems and data seamlessly, which is the Integration team’s mission.
What you’ll achieve
- You will design, build and deliver scalable data pipelines based on modern cloud-based architectures and builds out new API integrations
- You will collaborate with business process experts to build solutions for complex systems and data platforms that support the growth of our revenue
- You will ensure your pipelines adhere to engineering best practices by incorporating data quality, accuracy and security principles.
- Establish trust and strong relationships across the technical and business teams.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously including operational tasks
- Act as an owner and ultimate escalation point for the integrations you build
- Create accurate and clear technical documentation; develop support processes and procedures; and support hand-off to peers/organizational units
- 3+ years of experience in designing and building integration solutions in the Sales and/or Customer Success domain
- Experience with Enterprise iPass platforms: Snaplogic, Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, etc. (we use Snaplogic!)
- You are able to learn business process, understand requirements and are able to communicate with business on design that solve their business and technical challenges
- You communicate with clarity and precision in written form; experience communicating with graphs and plots, or at least understanding how to enable other people to do this, is a big bonus.
- Experience supporting business teams and good understanding of their processes and systems like CPQ, Territory Management, Opportunity Lifecycle, and Lead-to-Cash.
- Experience in building integrations with REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience in building integration solutions with various enterprise cloud applications like, but not limited to Salesforce, Marketo, NetSuite, and Zendesk.
- Proficiency in SQL
- Knowledge of system and software engineering architecture principles, concepts, and best practices
- Hands-on experience in building solutions with AWS S3, Redshift, Snowflake
- Clear understanding of Integration design patterns and the advantages of implementing them in a complex ecosystem
- Preferably a BS/BA degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Fluency in at least one modern language useful for data processing (e.g. Python, Scala)
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.