Integrated Campaign Manager
The Marketing team at Asana is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. Today, more than 50,000 business pay for Asana, and millions more are using our free product to do great things together—and we’re just getting started. We’re looking for a talented Integrated Campaign Manager to help us win the hearts (and wallets) of customers.
As an integrated campaign manager, you’ll launch campaigns across channels, audiences, and funnel stages to drive revenue. You’ll help develop a creative campaign system that will guide future marketing campaigns. You’ll become a champion of our customers and launch campaigns that speak directly to and resolve their painpoints. And, you’ll be working closely with lifecycle marketing, product marketing, content writers, and brand designers to make it happen.
- Lead integrated digital and offline marketing campaign strategies and planning processes
- Set goals, define target audiences, and write briefs for campaigns
- Launch both large-scale integrated campaigns and smaller, one-off campaigns to drive revenue and generate sales pipeline
- Collaborate with channel experts, content creators, product marketing, design teams, and marketing analysts to concept, launch, measure, and optimize campaigns
- Create holistic experiences across multiple customer touchpoints and funnel stages
- Facilitate the production of all assets needed to run successful digital & offline campaigns— including content, creative, web, ads, social, email, and event assets
- Analyze campaign results and develop campaign measurement systems
- 6+ years of marketing experience, with at least 3 years launching and managing integrated campaigns (either in-house or at an agency)
- Expertise in leading cross-functional teams to develop campaign briefs, creative concepts, channel strategies, and assets
- Track record of launching campaign on time, with accuracy
- Broad experience executing campaigns across a variety of channels including ads, email, web, social, and events. Has expertise in at least one channel
- Experience setting up, deploying, and measuring email campaigns
- Exceptional organization - you can manage complex projects involving multiple stakeholders, channels, and assets to ensure that launch dates are met
- Ability to measure and optimize campaign performance
Meet Some of Asana's Employees
Head of Diversity & Inclusion
Sonja’s responsible for ensuring that Asana is recruiting top-quality applicants who come from underrepresented backgrounds in tech, building an inclusive culture, and helping employees thrive.
Back to top