Inside Sales Executive - German
Inside Sales Executive - French Dublin, Ireland
EMEA Sales Team | Dublin, Ireland
Asana's freemium product model and disciplined sales approach enables us to build a user-driven marketing and sales engine that can scale quickly and effectively. We have experience at the forefront of bottom-up enterprise and business software sales, helping many small customers evolve into larger, successful ones.
We're looking for an Inside Sales Executive to join our team. As a member of our growing sales group, you will be instrumental in defining, testing, and growing a sales model that balances efficiency for long-term success for our customers and Asana. Then, as a key voice of the customer to the product team, you will identify and help overcome technical, educational, and competitive obstacles to our continued growth.
- 2+ years' experience as an account executive in enterprise software
- Storytelling ability and comfort presenting a company and product to anyone in-person or over the phone
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- The instincts to recognize organizational, financial, and behavioral structures and obstacles in companies of any size
- Experience working with marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful and profitable customers
- Ability to advocate equally for the user and the company in overcoming challenges
- Full sales-cycle management skills, from prospecting to negotiation and closing
- Written and spoken fluency in French and English
- Eligibility to work in the EU
- Knowledge of SaaS pricing/packaging models and software/SaaS buying behaviors.
- Experience in the early days of a successful software or SaaS sales organization as it grew
- Organizational and analytical skills, the ability to identify and eliminate sales and product obstacles creatively and quickly
- Experience with various productivity software products
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we'd love to hear from you. Our goal is to provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. So whatever it is that makes you unique—your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic status—we value it, and we'd love to see what you might add to our team.
Meet Some of Asana's Employees
Customer Success Manager
Michael works directly with customers to help them successfully implement Asana and to think strategically about using the software to target their specific workflow management needs.
Back to top