Inside Sales Executive - French
Enterprise Sales Lead, North America San Francisco, CA
The Asana Sales Team uses a freemium product model and a leveraged approach to sales to build a business that grows very quickly. We believe strongly in the power of a user-driven (bottom-up) B2B sales model.
We are looking for an experienced Sales leader to expand our inbound sales model while keeping profitability and the customer experience in mind. As a leader of our Sales team, you will marry traditional outbound sales best practices while leveraging Asana's large install-base of active users to paid enterprise customers.
- Manage, hire, and scale Asana's initial outbound Account Executive team (primarily inside sales with 15% travel)
- Lead tactical planning for team, including: territory planning, deal strategy development, and quota assignment
- Handle escalations and participate directly in complex sales situations and negotiations
- Work with finance to set ambitious targets and achieve them quarter after quarter
- Partner with marketing, sales enablement, and product teams to develop broader Asana Enterprise strategy
- 4+ years of sales leadership experience in B2B SaaS
- A passion for coaching and developing sales talent
- A love of building new teams
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- Enjoy working with peers on the marketing, partnerships, customer operations, and product teams
Meet Some of Asana's Employees
Customer Success Manager
Michael works directly with customers to help them successfully implement Asana and to think strategically about using the software to target their specific workflow management needs.
Back to top