Production Engineer San Francisco, CA
- If you are currently in school and looking for a new graduate engineering position, please check back in August 2017.
The Infrastructure team builds the foundation we need to support our web and mobile applications, as well as our robust API. We build and operate the software that enables Asana's security, scalability, and speed. Each day, we combine industry best-practices and innovation to support this product-focused company.
We're looking for a Production Engineer to take the lead on automating and building our systems for server configuration, build process, cluster management, monitoring, alerting and testing. You'll join a team that cares deeply about these but benefits from your deep operations focus in solving these problems.
- Help automate and run a production stack that supports scalable, stable, and fast back-end services.
- Develop a deep understanding of dependencies within our infrastructure, so that you can help avoid and mitigate security, reliability and performance exposures.
- Communicate the design and operation of the production environment with engineers of all stripes.
- Define and implement cluster management, monitoring and alerting.
- Participate in the on-call rotation, and help refine it as Asana grows.
- Focus on eliminating risks and ensuring reliability above all else
- Have experience with the whole range of production activities
- Want to make a long term commitment to join a family
- Are kind and mature
Meet Some of Asana's Employees
Lifecycle Marketing Lead
Reigan is responsible for creating a customer journey and life cycle that feels cohesive and consistent—and provides value to the customer, from beginning to end.
Back to top