The Infrastructure team builds the foundation we need to support our web and mobile applications, as well as our robust API. We build and operate the software that enables Asana’s security, scalability, and speed. Each day, we combine industry best-practices and innovation to support this product-focused company.
We’re looking for an Infrastructure Engineering Generalist to build and operate software to make Asana secure, scalable and fast. You’ll be combining industry best-practices and your innovation with a ground-breaking reactive framework. You’ll design software to process, query, search, analyze, and store data for applications that are continually growing in scale. You will work with a world-class team of engineers on deploying and operating existing systems, and building new ones for problems that are unique to our problem space.
- Design, build and operate services that are the foundation of Asana’s collaboration and communication software
- Design and implement tooling and automation for clustering, scaling, monitoring and alerting
- Participate in the on-call rotation, investigate and resolve production problems
- Have expertise in programming and computer science, and have a strong interest in distributed systems
- Focus on eliminating risks and build reliable, scalable and performant systems
- Are looking for an environment where you and your teammates empower one another to become the best versions of yourselves
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Our goal is to provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. So whatever it is that makes you unique—your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic status—we value it, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.
If you’d like to learn more about what we do—and the way we think—we recommend these links.
Meet Some of Asana's Employees
Head of Diversity & Inclusion
Sonja’s responsible for ensuring that Asana is recruiting top-quality applicants who come from underrepresented backgrounds in tech, building an inclusive culture, and helping employees thrive.
Back to top