Inbound Sales Representative - Spanish/Portuguese
Our sales team is focused on finding efficient paths to successful, profitable, long term customers by building a user-driven marketing and sales engine. To do so, we employ a bottom-up enterprise sales model by helping many small, successful customers evolve into larger, successful ones. We act as a key voice of the customer to the product team. We help identify and overcome technical, educational, and competitive obstacles to our continued growth.
We are looking for an Inbound Sales Representative (ISR) to join our new Dublin-based EMEA revenue team who is intellectually curious, willing to learn, and hard-working. As an ISR, you will be the first sales contact that a prospect has with Asana. Using outreach emails, phone calls, and social media, you will connect with the right person using the best possible message to set appointments for our sales teams. This is a great opportunity to learn the fundamentals of sales and work with a product-centric team.
- Educate existing free Asana users about the value of our premium product
- Maintain active engagement with prospects using creative follow-up communication
- Efficiently manage a high volume of both outbound and inbound emails and chats
- Ensure a seamless hand-off of appointments to the rest of the sales team
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information in our CRM
- Analyze sales data and recommend new outreach strategies
- Provide suggestions to the ISR lead to improve external communication and internal processes
- Occasionally cold call potential prospects
- Exceed monthly and quarterly qualified appointments objectives
- Interest in growth in a sales career
- Passion for technology and an ability to speak knowledgeably about the industry
- Clear communication, a deep sense of empathy, and a commitment to integrity
- Excellent writing skills with attention to grammar and tone
- An analytical thinker who can see trends across vast amounts of data
- A self starter who can diagnose inefficiencies and optimize processes to maximize results
- A commitment to learning, being adaptable, and having a great attitude
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 Years of customer-facing experience
- Previous startup experience
- Salesforce experience
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Our goal is to provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. So whatever it is that makes you unique—your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic status—we value it, and we’d love to see what you might add to our special culture.
Meet Some of Asana's Employees
Head of Diversity & Inclusion
Sonja’s responsible for ensuring that Asana is recruiting top-quality applicants who come from underrepresented backgrounds in tech, building an inclusive culture, and helping employees thrive.
Back to top