Help Desk Engineer
At Asana we’re building a communication platform to help every team in the world become more effective by enabling teams to work together effortlessly. We think people operate at their best when they are focused, in harmony and at ease. So we’ve designed our culture and our environment to enrich the mental, physical and professional parts of ourselves.
We are looking for a Helpdesk Engineer who thrives on helping our growing company. We need a teammate who is passionate about helping people get the most out of technology throughout their time at Asana, from setup and onboarding, to accessing the systems they need, while keeping our service secure.
- Ensure employees are productive, through seamless and efficient access to the network, hardware and software tools they need
- Assist with maintaining proper security in all IT systems and employee tools
- Respond and troubleshoot user and infrastructure problems
- Support conference room voice and AV systems, printers, and phone systems
- Create processes and documentation for IT security and other procedures
- Natural empathy for technology users, and the ability to anticipate their technical needs
- Strong communication and people skills
- A positive, service-oriented attitude
- A bachelor’s degree and/or at least 6 months of experience working in an IT Support function for a growing company
- Experience configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting:
- Mac OS X and Windows laptops and hardware
- Central management systems for laptops and/or mobile devices (e.g. JAMF Casper, etc.)
- Mobile devices – iPhone and Android
- Hosted applications including Google, Dropbox, etc.
- Meeting room displays, and audio/visual equipment needed
- Interest in conquering all help desk tickets, from the very simple to the complex
- Experience documenting IT procedures and policies
- Able to thrive in a dynamic startup team – can define your own priorities, requirements and goals from company context
Back to top