Head of Communications Design
Recruiting is dedicated to ensuring that teams at Asana have the people they need to achieve their goals. As a product-driven organization, we hire the people who build Asana, the people who support our users, and the people who tell our story in the market. All human progress comes down to teamwork—and we work with the entire company to enable teamwork by building our own team. We work as a team to get to know the whole person, to communicate our values, and to ensure that candidates are well-informed and delighted throughout the process. Recruiting is a company-wide effort and responsibility and we encourage all Asanas to adopt the motto "Always Be Recruiting."
We are looking for a Head of Recruiting to join our team and build out the recruiting function at Asana. You will play a critical role in partnering with leadership across the company to build and drive our recruitment efforts as we continue to grow and thrive.
- Inspire, motivate, and mentor our recruiting team members at the process-level and in driving strategic initiatives
- Define and own the short- and long-term strategic vision for talent acquisition at Asana
- Partner with leadership across the organization to build and drive effective recruitment programs
- Redefine recruitment at Asana through the use and implementation of advanced metrics, alternative interview tactics, and a strategic approach to leveraging our unique culture and people in the hiring process
- Develop tools, systems, and processes to uplevel our recruitment efficiency and effectiveness
- 8+ years of experience in talent acquisition
- 3+ years in owning and driving talent strategy and teams
- Exceptional track record of management and mentorship of teams
- Proven success in ideating and implementing innovative approaches to sourcing, recruitment, and talent development to drive growth
- Clearly demonstrated ability to leverage data in their approach to recruitment
- Proven experience in change management and driving new process across an organization
- Flexibility in balancing strategy and process-level thinking comfortably and frequently
- Understanding of the value and prioritization of diversity initiatives in hiring practices
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we'd love to hear from you. Our goal is to provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. So whatever it is that makes you unique—your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic status—we value it, and we'd love to see what you might add to our team.
Meet Some of Asana's Employees
Lifecycle Marketing Lead
Reigan is responsible for creating a customer journey and life cycle that feels cohesive and consistent—and provides value to the customer, from beginning to end.
Back to top