Global Head, Regional Marketing
Asana is on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. We serve millions of organizations in 195 countries – and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for a Global Head of Regional Marketing to lead our regional marketing teams which are responsible for driving pipeline and exceeding revenue goals in our target regions. You’ll be responsible for developing and executing our global <> local marketing strategy in each region and will lead regional marketing teams based in Europe, Australia, Japan, and North America.
Based in San Francisco, you’ll be a vocal advocate for the product and go-to-market needs of our regional markets. You’ll make sure we think global first in everything we do.
This role is global and will require the ability to travel ~25% of the time for activations, events, customer meetings, and team development.
- Vision, strategy, and execution of global <> local marketing in each of our target markets.
- Lead and grow regional marketing teams in Europe, Australia, Japan, and North America.
- Oversee regional campaigns, demand generation programs, and field events that exceed pipeline targets.
- Partner with regional sales and customer success teams to drive revenue and customer delight.
- Serve as the ‘voice of the regions’ in headquarters.
- Partner with sales to identify and execute go-to-market expansion efforts into new regions.
- Develop and evolve internal processes and communications to enable world-class global <> local coordination.
- Oversee the global localization and transcreation programs.
- Reports to Head of Marketing.
- Direct reports include EMEA regional marketing lead, ANZ regional marketing lead, and Japan regional marketing lead.
- You have 12+ years of marketing experience including 5+ years experience owning pipeline generation numbers in a global b2b marketing role.
- You have a passion for being with customers and creating magical customer experiences.
- You build and develop global teams that feel deeply connected and cared for despite the geography.
- You are a global citizen who honors and celebrates the cultural differences of each region.
- You have a list of favorite restaurants you frequent in cities all over the world.
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 60,000 organizations and millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber and Vox Media. Our highly recognized culture spurs innovation and business results, and for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, and Vancouver, Asana is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.
Back to top