Global Head of Revenue Productivity
- San Francisco, CA
Customers love Asana. They love Asana because we help accelerate the accomplishing of their mission. This is a unique opportunity to train and enable our field teams to demonstrate the immense value of our product to more of the world’s teams.
Asana’s revenue organization spans across 10+ offices, on 4 continents, and is composed of three parts:
- A bottoms-up freemium self-service model
- A high velocity transactional sales team
- An enterprise sales organization serving customers in the largest companies
The Head of Global Revenue Productivity will be responsible for driving sales velocity (in partnership with Revenue Operations) and will create accountability with our regional General Managers and Marketing for increasing ramp times, win rates, average deal size, and cycle times.
You will do this by creating metrics-driven, skill development & training programs for a diverse set of teams globally: Account Executives, Sales Development, Solutions Engineering, Customer Success Managers, and Channel Partners.
Additionally, as unveiled in our Future of Asana announcement earlier this year, Asana’s product is evolving. This leader will be a key contributor, in partnership with the exec team, product, and marketing, to evolve our messaging & positioning for the next stage of our growth. This individual will need to translate our go-to market into a sales & success methodology for how we communicate & sell the next generation of Asana’s products.
This role will report directly to Asana’s CRO.
What you will accomplish in the first 12 months:
- Define our Global Methodology & Playbooks - Evaluate our existing selling motion and put together a shared plan around the methodology & playbooks we’ll be adopting for the next generation of Asana’s product suite.
- Evolve our Instructional Design & Content Creation - Ensure our sales curriculum, messaging, narratives, content, collateral, and demos are consistent with our approach & philosophy.
- Partner with Marketing - Build out a repeatable process for partnership & feedback loops with Product Marketing & Revenue Marketing to evolve the way we sell, service, and support our customers as well as launch new products.
- Plan Revenue Kick-off - Lead the strategy, design, and program building for our annual revenue kick-off in February.
- Reinforce feedback loops - Instill a culture of shared learning through feedback loops that reinforce our progress & wins.
- Redefine Onboarding - Put together a plan for a world-class onboarding program that helps Asana onboard hundreds of new employees globally, every year to meet our expected ramp times.
- Establish enablement as a strategic arm of our GTM strategy - Align enablement efforts with key KPIs and business outcomes and meticulously track ROI & impact like increasing rep productivity, quota attainment, and ramp times.
Who you are:
- Globally minded. You find ways to thoughtfully balance central & regional decision-making and create space for regional autonomy and variation.
- A strategic, results & data driven decision maker. You design programs and initiatives that are aligned with business strategy and are obsessed with measuring & proving results & ROI.
- A trusted advisor that extends beyond functional & geographic boundaries to partner with Marketing & Regional General Managers on strategic initiatives to drive incredible results
- An exceptional coach that can both bring out the best in their teams & people.
- An inspirational communicator that can build meaningful connections with every level of an organization.
- A methodical program builder that always thinks about how to scale globally & efficiently.
- An imaginative designer of both curriculum and experiences that create dynamic learning moments for various audiences & cultures.
- An egoless and non-territorial leader who thinks about transformation & change, not empire-building; If Asana wins, we all win.
- 15+ years of experience in learning & development, PMM, or enablement
- 8+ years of managing high performing teams
- Seen scale for a global sales & CS team larger than 500+
- SaaS experience highly preferred
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
Back to top