Global Campaigns Lead
- San Francisco, CA
We're looking for a driven marketer to join our growing regional marketing team. As an integrated campaign manager, you’ll launch global campaigns across regions, channels, audiences, and funnel stages to drive revenue. You’ll become a champion of our customers and launch campaigns that speak directly to and resolve their painpoints. And, you’ll be working closely with product marketing, regional marketing, content writers, and brand designers to make it happen.
What you'll achieve:
- Launch large-scale integrated campaigns based on key product moments to drive revenue and generate sales pipeline
- Lead integrated digital and offline marketing campaign strategies and planning processes
- Set goals, define target audiences, and write briefs for campaigns
- Collaborate with sales, product marketing, regional marketing, and brand design to concept, launch, measure, and optimize campaigns
- Work with regional marketing to create messaging and a build of materials customized for each of our global priority markets
- Create holistic experiences across multiple customer touchpoints and funnel stages
- Facilitate the production of all assets needed to run successful digital & offline campaigns— including content, creative, web, ads, social, email, sales, and event assets
- Analyze campaign results and deliver campaign results to key stakeholders
- 6+ years of marketing experience, with at least 3 years launching and managing integrated campaigns (either in-house or at an agency)
- Expertise in leading cross-functional teams to develop campaign briefs, creative concepts, channel strategies, and assets
- Track record of launching campaign on time, with accuracy
- Broad experience executing campaigns across a variety of channels including ads, email, web, social, sales, and events. Has expertise in at least one channel
- Experience with demand generation tactics
- Exceptional organization - you can manage complex projects involving multiple stakeholders, channels, and assets to ensure that launch dates are met
- Ability to measure and optimize campaign performance
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations and millions of users rely on Asana, including AllBirds, Sephora, Sky, Spotify, Viessmann and Woolworths. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace and the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters and flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, and Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.
Back to top