Front End Engineer - Web
Come join the fast-growing technical team that builds Asana.com.
As a Front End Engineer at Asana, you’ll collaborate with designers, marketers, sales folks, and product engineers to make the logged out experience of Asana.com beautiful, delightful, localized, and compelling.
We’re looking for Engineers who are front-end experts, and we’d love to hear from you if any of these sound like they might be you:
- You’re a craftsperson who cares deeply about UI and user experience, and you love pairing with designers to create and ship beautiful, delightful experiences.
- You’re creative and experiment-driven, and you love pairing with business folks to continually improve user journeys and site performance via a/b testing.
- You’re empathetic to the developer and content editing experience, and you love empowering your teammates and stakeholders with the frontend build, testing, and content editing tools they need to do their best work.
- You have 4+ years of experience building websites as part of a technical team.
- You have built sites using content management systems or static site generators.
- You’re intrinsically motivated to ship. You’re diligent, persistent, and see things through.
- You’re great at communicating about your work in a way that both technical and non-technical stakeholders find easy to understand.
- You’re curious and thoughtful. You see work as a place to grow and learn.
Our goal is to provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. So whatever it is that makes you unique—your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic status—we value it, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.
Back to top