Asana is building a world-class Finance team to help achieve our operational and financial goals while embodying our company values.
We are looking for an Associate to join our team with experience in scaling financial planning and analysis practices at a fast-growing, world-class company. You will be integrally involved in building out the finance foundations of our organization, as well as implementing an efficient and effective financial planning process. You will help establish best-in-class forecasting and budgeting practices, and will provide business insights and decision-making support to teams across the Asana organization.
The ideal candidate will exhibit superior analytical abilities, relentlessness and intellectual curiosity as well as exceptional communication skills.
- Support strategic short and long-term business decisions through financial modeling and analysis
- Implement processes and tools as needed to help scale the FP&A team; help run a company-wide planning and forecasting process that is efficient and effective
- Become a trusted resource to provide financial insight and decision support company-wide for business leaders and teams
- Monitor key operational/financial drivers; communicate business performance
- Develop a deep understanding of industry trends as well as competitive threats and opportunities globally
- Perform ad hoc financial analyses as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a similar field
- 2+ years of applicable experience in FP&A at a fast growing company (preferably Enterprise or SaaS)
- Experience with ERP softwares and business planning / business intelligence systems
- Excellent business judgement and intellectual curiosity
- Strong knowledge of corporate finance concepts and accounting principles
- Superior process and organizational skills
- Ability to turn data into actionable insights and recommendations
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and presentation software
- Strong communication abilities with track record of presenting complex financial analyses to executives/ senior management clearly and concisely
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills
- Calmness in the face of uncertainty and hyper growth
Meet Some of Asana's Employees
Customer Success Manager
Michael works directly with customers to help them successfully implement Asana and to think strategically about using the software to target their specific workflow management needs.
Back to top