Enterprise Customer Success Manager
At Asana, we’re building collaboration software to help every team in the world become more effective in working together and realizing their goals. Our Customer Success team is committed to helping customers adopt Asana as both a technology product and a holistic approach to teamwork. We strive to help all of our customers, across countries, industries, and functions, get off on the right foot and continue to get the most value out of Asana over time.
We're looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to help support and grow our largest and most strategic customers. As an Asana Enterprise CSM, you’ll partner closely with the Sales team to deploy Asana to new customers, help existing customers achieve desired outcomes through Asana, and continuously forge relationships across your large, complex customer base. You will serve as a lifeline to these customers over the course of their journey with Asana.
Equipped with the knowledge of what it takes for customers to succeed with Asana, you will serve as the voice of your customers cross-functionally, providing feedback to the Product team and broader business. To the entire Asana team, you’ll exemplify an empathetic, customer-centric perspective.
What you’ll achieve
- Maintain ownership of a portfolio of strategic customers, weaving a web to develop new relationships while supporting existing teams to ultimately drive adoption and retention of Asana across their organization
- Work with customers to understand their unique goals and business processes as well as provide expert knowledge of Asana; identify and nurture relationships with influential stakeholders and empower them to be Asana champions
- Help our customers learn and navigate our product and the organizational change it can bring
- Execute on all phases of the customer journey, including deployment design and execution, change management consulting, workflow design, business performance reviews, roadmap advisory, and renewal touchpoints
- Be a cross-functional superstar:
- Partner closely with Sales counterparts to build strategic account plans, create executive relationships, drive customer satisfaction, and identify expansion opportunities
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build customer references and co-develop resources to better support our strategic customers
- Liaise with Support and Finance to help quarterback resolutions for customer issues and optimization opportunities
- Serve as the voice of your customers by surfacing key trends and insights back to our Product, Research, and business teams
- Analyze customer usage in internal data systems to identify, communicate, and act upon both risks and opportunities; proactively drive data-driven, account-focused campaigns to increase customer engagement and product adoption
- Travel and meet customers on-site up to 25% of the time
- At least 5 years demonstrated success in an Account Management or Customer Success role
- Prior experience managing a book of high-value customer relationships in post-sales or deployment services. You’re able to drive customer success and align within complex customer environments at executive and department levels
- Skilled at identifying and forging relationships with decision makers and influential stakeholders
- Customer-centric at your core. You’re devoted to ensuring our customers’ success and adoption of Asana and advocate for regional customers’ needs
- Solid communicator. You’re able to communicate confidently & concisely through Asana, via email, over the phone, or in person, with all audiences (from cross-functional team to executive stakeholder)
- Self-motivated, proactive team player. You bias for action and work effectively in a highly ambiguous, ever-changing environment. You’re able to zoom in to most granular details and also zoom out to understand the philosophy of how and why decisions are made
- Driven, process-oriented person. You’re able to effectively balance competing priorities and make decisions that best support Asana, the team, and the customer. You’re able to efficiently switch contexts from responding to customer emails to giving a product demo to meeting with the product team about an upcoming feature
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 60,000 organizations and millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber and Vox Media. Our highly recognized culture spurs innovation and business results, and for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, and Vancouver, Asana is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.
Meet Some of Asana's Employees
Sonja G.Head of Diversity & Inclusion
Sonja’s responsible for ensuring that Asana is recruiting top-quality applicants who come from underrepresented backgrounds in tech, building an inclusive culture, and helping employees thrive.
Back to top