Asana is looking for a strategic sales professional who sets ambitious personal goals and holds themselves accountable to a consistent and repeatable process to achieve them. As a member of our growing Enterprise sales team, you will be instrumental in both landing and expanding business with large enterprise customers. The right person is a big picture thinker who can enable our customers to move quickly by helping them see the same vision for just how great the impact of Asana can be.
What you’ll achieve
- Define territory and account strategies that enable sales velocity in partnership with Sales Engineers, Sales Development Reps, Customer Success Managers, Professional Services and Exec Sponsors
- Be a key player in influencing how Asana achieves its revenue goals in the Enterprise
- Navigate an enterprise to map stakeholders, build champions, generate buy-in and close deals with C-Level decision makers
- Build the instincts to recognize organizational, financial and behavioral structures and obstacles
- Exceed targets with support from a smart and collaborative sales enablement team
- Helping strategize the largest revenue opportunities at Asana
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with Fortune 100 senior line-of-business and IT executives
- 4+ years selling directly into the Enterprise segment, 8+ years’ experience closing business
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- Excited about the opportunity to co-create with cross functional partners in a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment
- Experience in new customer acquisition, account management and history selling in the Productivity and Collaboration markets
- Proven ability selling to and supporting the Marketing, Sales, Product, HR and Collaboration (IT) functions
- Experience closing strategic customers in a rapidly in a rapidly scaling business
- Ability to prioritize a mixed book of accounts, convey a clear position on the opportunities you have with each and organize/rally a supporting team behind your efforts
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.