Enterprise Account Executive
Asana is a leader in the Collaboration Work Management space touting over 50k paying customers in 194 countries as well as strong penetration of the Fortune 500. After carefully building the Enterprise Sales segment, Asana is ready to scale that business pillar.
As a member of our growing Revenue group, you will be instrumental in defining, testing, and growing a sales model that balances bottoms-up scale with top-down positioning.
- 6+ years experience as an account executive in enterprise software
- 2+ selling in the Enterprise segment
- Selling and supporting SaaS business models
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- The instincts to recognize organizational, financial and behavioral structures and obstacles
- Experience working with internal marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful and profitable customers
- Demonstrable experience developing territories
- The continued use of a repeatable sales process - MEDDIC, Challenger, etc.
- Creation of and adherence to account plans
- Ability to land net new customers in a competitive market
- Good person!
- History in the Productivity and Collaboration markets
- Selling to and supporting the Marketing, Sales and Collaboration (IT) functions
- Participated in a rapidly scaling business
If this excites you, please do reach out. Our goal is to provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. So whatever it is that makes you unique—your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic status—we value it, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.
Back to top