Enterprise Account Executive
Demand Generation Manager San Francisco, CA
The Asana marketing team is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. We focus not only on acquiring new customers, but also on converting existing free Asana users into paying customers. This role will collaborate closely with product marketing, content and editorial, partnerships, lifecycle marketing, and sales. Our business is growing rapidly and we are looking for a results-driven, creative, self-motivated Demand Generation Manager to join our acquisition team.
As our first Demand Gen hire you will be owning our effort to build a program that can drive high-quality leads into our funnel, efficiently and at scale. The ideal candidate should be ready to build and own their own program with a dedicated budget from the ground up and excited to grow revenue and hit growth targets. You will have the opportunity to lead and collaborate on every aspect of our outbound campaigns, including strategy, promotion, offer sourcing and development, content, and measurement.
- Build and scale our demand generation program from the ground up
- Achieve (and exceed!) targets for signups, leads, pipeline, and ultimately revenue
- Create and execute multi-channel lead gen campaigns that drive high-quality leads into our acquisition funnel
- Discover scrappy and creative ways to drive huge impact
- Directly attribute revenue to your strategies and measure the pipe-to-spend ratio and ROI of your programs
- Work cross-functionally with colleagues on the sales, marketing, and design teams to develop creative campaigns that go beyond the standard B2B playbook
- Experiment and test your way to success, using a data-driven approach to finding wins
- 4+ years experience with acquisition and demand gen programs, ideally at a B2B SaaS company
- Track record of exceeding lead targets and delivering value, not marketing gimmicks
- Experience executing demand gen campaigns that go beyond standard tactics like gated content and webinar offers (but you're good at executing those too)
- Hustle and move fast while still understanding what's working and minimizing wasted effort
- Ability to work autonomously and without significant external direction to build your program
- Excited to collaborate with a small, scrappy marketing team to find ways we can punch above our weight
- Strong analytical aptitude - you can run your own reporting and collaborate with marketing ops to get the data you need
- Familiar with marketing automation and CRM
- Eager to drive revenue and help Asana grow
Meet Some of Asana's Employees
Customer Success Manager
Michael works directly with customers to help them successfully implement Asana and to think strategically about using the software to target their specific workflow management needs.
Back to top