Engineering Manager, Product
Mobile Engineer San Francisco, CA
- If you are currently in school and looking for a new graduate engineering position, please check back in August 2017.
As a Mobile Software Engineer, you will be responsible for taking the Asana mobile experience to the next level. At Asana, we care deeply about creating a superlative user experience, down to those little details that matter. We also work hard to maintain a codebase and a culture that are a joy to work in. We are looking for someone with the experience to unlock the responsiveness of native applications and the desire to improve upon the way they are written. You will be combining tried and true mobile best practices with many of the innovative ideas that our in-house framework, Luna, already offers to web applications. Luna eliminates the need to write separate frontend and backend code while ensuring that every feature is immediately responsive and syncs in real-time by default.
- Strong CS fundamentals
- Experience building Android and/or iOS applications
- Sound judgment for balancing between scrappiness and long-term code maintainability
- Knowledge of web technologies
- Derive joy from abstracting and refactoring
- Extensive experience building apps for the iOS and/or the Android platform
- Personal projects that demonstrate your experience building mobile applications
We're glad to hear you're interested this job. If you'd like to learn more about what we do—and the way we think—we recommend these links.
- Asana's vision and where we are going
- Dustin, our founder, on working hard and living well
- Mindfulness in Asana's culture
Meet Some of Asana's Employees
Customer Success Manager
Michael works directly with customers to help them successfully implement Asana and to think strategically about using the software to target their specific workflow management needs.
Back to top