EMEA Customer Success Lead
At Asana, we’re building collaboration software to help every team in the world become more effective in working together and realizing their goals. Our Customer Success team is committed to helping customers adopt Asana as both a technology product and a holistic approach to teamwork. We strive to help all of our customers, across countries, industries, and functions, get off on the right foot and continue to get the most value out of the tool over time.
We’re looking for a leader to help evolve our EMEA Customer Success strategy, processes, and execution, thereby helping to drive the ideal customer journey and Customer Success touchpoints. As the EMEA Customer Success Lead, you will be instrumental in defining the strategy and segmentation of our Customer Success programs, balancing efficiency with our customer’s long-term success (and ultimate renewal). As a voice for our EMEA customers, you’ll work closely with your cross-functional counterparts to identify and overcome technical, educational, and competitive obstacles which hinder our customers’ success and our continued international growth.
The EMEA Customer Success Lead will manage a group of Customer Success Managers who serve customers through various motions, from 1:M webinars to 1:1 calls to account management of strategic customers. This role reports to the Head of Customer Success who is based in Asana’s global headquarters in San Francisco.
- Partner with Customer Success team and business counterparts to develop and execute on a strategy for Asana Customer Success in EMEA, balancing efficiency with the ideal customer experience
- Serve as a member of the EMEA business leadership team, driving regional growth and insights across the customer funnel
- Drive adoption and retention of EMEA customers, helping the CSMs to establish goals, metrics, and action plans to serve different customer tiers with different levels of customer touch
- Lead a team of Customer Success Managers, such that they set a standard for the customer experience they’re delivering and are fulfilled by their work
- Connect the dots organizationally to serve as a liaison between the EMEA office and Asana HQ, making sure there’s clear communication and visibility across cross-functional groups and offices
- Ideate, prioritize, and socialize new programs to ensure EMEA customers are adopting Asana and are successful with the tool long-term
- 3+ years demonstrated success in an Account Management or Customer Success role
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role. You have hired and coached team members to help them become more effective employees
- International experience, with a strong understanding of core EMEA markets
- Customer-centric at your core. You’re devoted to ensuring our customers’ success and adoption of Asana and advocate for regional customers’ needs
- Cross-functional superstar. You’re committed to working together to make Asana a world-class, customer-centric solution
- Self-motivated, proactive team player. You bias for action and work effectively in a highly ambiguous environment
- Leader who balances strategy with execute, unafraid to dig into the details
- Strong communicator. You engage regularly with customers in EMEA markets and promote Asana via speaking engagements
- Familiarity with Asana
- Experience in the work management market or productivity/collaboration space
- Previously worked in a satellite office
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Our goal is to provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. So whatever it is that makes you unique—your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic status—we value it, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.
Back to top