EMEA Community Program Manager
Asana has grown to millions of users across 195 countries worldwide. Our rapid growth is due, in part, thanks to the word-of-mouth of our customer advocates.
As Community Program Manager: EMEA, you’ll be responsible for growing the Asana Together community program regionally by creating and executing region-specific recruiting, activation, engagement and retention programs for members, and for hosting events to energize local customer communities. You’ll have the opportunity to work with our internal community, marketing, and sales teams, our regional customers, large-brand partners and their communities, and experiment with new channels, methods and incentives for expanding and activating the Asana community.
This role reports to Asana’s Head of Global Community who is based in San Francisco.
What you’ll achieve:
- Source, research, and recruit regional participants into the Asana Community Program, including (but not limited to) online recruiting, partner relationships, direct customer contact, and coordinating online and offline events.
- Research, recommend, and help implement new channels, opportunities, and best practices for regional program recruitment and activation.
- Produce region-specific resources, marketing campaigns, content and events for ongoing recruitment, activation, engagement and retention of community audiences.
- Manage daily regional community operations, including working with regional community members.
- Drive awareness of the Asana Community Program through online and offline events.
- Support Asana Community Program members in hosting their own events, including content, venue, and promotion guidance.
- Manage coordination of Asana-hosted event conceptualization, program and speakers, venue/platform, sponsors, vendors, and promotion for online and offline events.
- Monitor and report on success metrics, including program efficacy, ROI and business impact.
- Gather feedback and insights from program members to inform marketing and product strategies and partnership opportunities.
- Above all, you love people (and especially customers). You love what they say. You love to be inspired by their stories. You can’t wait to engage with them every day.
- Understand motivations for people to become part of the Asana Community Program, and build our programs to best meet their needs, engage them, and help them perform within it.
- Be able to understand and establish value for community programs and track and report on success from them.
- Creative and analytical, you inspire others to work collaboratively towards shared and tracked objectives, across functions and geographies.
- Well-spoken, professional, and comfortable in front of any audience as you’ll be representing the Asana brand.
- You are curious and listen well, absorbing different views and capturing diverse requirements before actively setting a course and charging forward.
- Able to manage deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly dynamic and increasingly global environment.
- Strong project management skills, accustomed to working to a budget and within strict timelines.
- Event planning and management experience including planning and executing events at a variety of scales, including offline and online, such as workshops and trainings, meetup groups, trade shows, roadshows, executive programs and large-scale conferences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as you’ll likely be creating a content (both on your own and in conjunction with other teams).
- Problem solver with a global mindset.
- Entrepreneurial, flexible, and ready to jump on new projects and opportunities (even if loosely defined out of the initially defined job scope).
- BA or BS degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years in partner marketing, community marketing or B2B marketing (SaaS).
- Fluency in multiple languages (especially German and/or French) preferred
- Ability to travel regionally and globally periodically.
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 60,000 organizations and millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber and Vox Media. Our highly recognized culture spurs innovation and business results, and for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, and Vancouver, Asana is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.
Back to top