The Asana marketing team is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. We focus not only on acquiring users, but also on creating content and campaigns that nurture existing teams and drive them to upgrade. Our team is growing rapidly, and includes team members focused on product marketing, content creation, partnerships, ads, and lifecycle marketing.
We are looking for a digital copywriter who will bring the Asana brand to life by communicating with our users across marketing channels, with a specific focus on web, ads, and email. You will partner with digital marketers to write, test, and perfect copy that reflects our brand attributes and drives audience action. You will ensure that our voice and tone are consistent, and that we are producing content that performs.
- 3+ years experience in a copywriting role
- Familiarity with marketing metrics and deep understanding of how to write iterative copy for testing
- Experience collaborating with marketing and design teams to create copy for multiple channels, including email, web, and ads
- Effective at writing concise copy, imbued with knowledge, personality, and humor
- Expertise in balancing writing for performance with upholding a brand’s voice and tone
- A frequent yearning to get in the zone and just write. From pithy, powerful headlines to clear, clever ad copy—you love to practice your craft
- A love for words—your bookshelf is lined with books like ‘On Writing Well’ and ‘Made to Stick’
- Empathy for teams and users; excited about empowering teams do great things together
- An agency writer who wants to focus on a single product and mission
- A copywriter at a traditional B2B company who wants a chance to write in a more approachable, empowering, and quirky way
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Our goal is to provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. So whatever it is that makes you unique—your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic status—we value it, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.
Meet Some of Asana's Employees
Customer Success Manager
Michael works directly with customers to help them successfully implement Asana and to think strategically about using the software to target their specific workflow management needs.
Back to top