- San Francisco, CA
As an Asana Developer Advocate, your mission will be to build a thriving, connected developer community around the Asana platform. You will work directly with developers from partners, customers, and open-source projects to give them the support and energy they need to succeed.
As the bridge between external developers and Asana, your relationships and broad view on the developer community will be key to guiding our platform strategy. By soliciting and synthesizing feedback on the Asana API, you’ll be directly collaborating on the the future of the Asana platform.
- Identifying and establishing relationships with critical platform partners
- Teaming up with Asana Marketing to promote compelling integration examples through our platform marketing sites and email
- Managing and updating the API documentation
- Speaking at developer conferences
- Attending local developer events
- Writing for our developer audience on the Asana blog and other channels
- Assisting developers when they run into trouble building with our API and synthesizing their feedback to improve our API and documentation
- Aptitude for helping platform partners spec and develop their ideas
- Enthusiasm for open-source software
- Wisdom on how to nurture a long-lasting developer community
- Strong technical background
- Familiarity with the OpenAPI specification
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations and millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohl’s, Sephora, Traveloka, and Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace and the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters and flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, and Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.
Back to top