Demand Generation Manager
User Operations Specialist - French Dublin, Ireland
At Asana, we're building a communication platform that enables teamwork without email. Our customers have a strong voice in prioritizing our product development, and we encourage that dialogue through our support channels. We're looking for someone passionate about helping those customers get the most value out of Asana.
As a User Operations Specialist in Dublin you will become a product expert in Asana and a savant of productivity. You'll help customers with questions, feature requests, and bug reports, and educate them about the best practices for using Asana with a team. Armed with this experience, you'll be a liaison between the product team and our customers. You'll provide quantitative and qualitative reports summarizing data from support tickets, enriching the product team's context around customer problems.
While customer support will be your focus, you think of yourself as technical. You'll help User Operations become increasingly efficient by analyzing key metrics, assessing tooling needs, and implementing solutions using tools, integrations, and APIs from these resources. You may have not written any code, but you have a strong technical aptitude and interest.
- Fluent in English and French
- Ability to work weekends as part of a regular rotation
- Excellent writing and communication skills in both English and French
- Genuine passion for making customers feel happy and understood
- Natural troubleshooting skills
- Tenacious work ethic and relentless attention to detail
- Deep sense of empathy for technology users
- Customer support/service experience
- Interest in markup, CSS, APIs, scripting, or programming languages like Python
- Prior B2B customer support experience
- Proficiency with Asana, Terminal/iTerm, Desk.com, Github, Recurly, or Zendesk
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Applied Sciences, Economics, or Statistics
- Knowledge of iOS and Android mobile platforms
Meet Some of Asana's Employees
Jack bridges communication across Asana teams to build its quality products. He interfaces with all internal departments and makes sure the things he builds align with the company goals.
Back to top