Deal Desk and Strategy - Senior Analyst
- San Francisco, CA
We’re looking for a collaborative go-getter who gets excited about winning as a team and helping others succeed.
You will be one of the first hires onto our Deal Desk team under the finance org. This means you’ll have the opportunity to help create the groundwork for the future success of the team. The Deal Desk works closely with partners in Sales, Revenue Accounting, Legal, and Sales Operations to close deals that are good for both Asana and our customers. We are experts on our internal processes and requirements and advisors to the sales team on their deals, both from a process and a negotiation perspective. It is our responsibility to relay information and educate our partners on those processes as well as the specific deals we are involved with. We are obsessed with process improvement in order to help Asana continue to grow, scale, and succeed.
What you’ll achieve
- Own the relationship with several sales teams. You will be the point person for these teams for any questions they have about their deals
- Educate the sales team about our processes and deal negotiation strategies
- Identify areas for improvement and work on projects to help Asana scale
- Build strong relationships with our partner teams. You will be their trusted partner in identifying where their help is needed in a deal
- 3+ years of Deal Desk experience
- Ability to think strategically when designing deals to come up with solutions that fit a customer’s unique needs and maximize revenue
- Proven track record of building relationships across multiple partner teams
- An eye for process and ability to identify areas where we can improve
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the sales lifecycle
- Understanding of CPQ and Salesforce
- Team player who will do what it takes to manage deals across the finish line, especially at month and quarter end
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
Back to top