- If you are currently in school and looking for a new graduate engineering position, please check back in August 2017.
At Asana, we're building collaboration & communication software to help every team in the world become more effective in working together and in enacting their visions. As our user base rapidly grows, you will architect and develop improvements to our data infrastructure, and design and implement data analysis tools that increase the scalability, accuracy and accessibility of our data that the whole company uses to understand the impact we're having on the world.
You'll work with data technologies like Hadoop, Redshift, Spark, and Kinesis to enable both sophisticated and low-latency analysis. Tackle the data science questions that require the most sophisticated infrastructure (e.g. machine learning, personalization, and complex modeling); we believe that the people who design the best tools also use them. As you grow, you'll keep taking on new responsibilities – from defining our processes around data to fighting live production fires in our data pipeline.
- Work with our ETL pipeline to:
- Handle new volumes of data
- Improve stability and speed so that our data is more consistently available for the rest of the org
- Add new features for more flexible management of jobs and the dependency structure
- Write MapReduce jobs to add new aggregations to our statistics databases to make new classes of questions answerable
- Add new features to our in-house experimental analysis tools so that we can better understand the impact of our A/B tests
- Build infrastructure for how we build, train, configure, and evaluate our machine learning models, with an eye for efficiency
- Fluent in a modern scripting language (ideally Python)
- Comfortable with relational data modeling and SQL
- Knowledgable about the tradeoffs of various data platforms and curious to explore new technologies
- Comfortable handling challenges in real time
Meet Some of Asana's Employees
Customer Success Manager
Michael works directly with customers to help them successfully implement Asana and to think strategically about using the software to target their specific workflow management needs.
Back to top