Join our team to build the data foundation that powers Asana’s metrics and ML models. Our data artifacts are leveraged by Product and Business data science teams to optimize adoption, growth and experience for Asana users. We partner with the infrastructure team to build self-service analytics platform for the company. Our mission is to ensure high quality data to enable data informed decision making across Asana.
What you’ll achieve
- Design, implement and scale end-to-end data products and solutions that support growing data processing and analytical needs
- Build critical data artifacts that drive product strategy, enable deep dive analysis and reporting
- Partner with data scientists, business domain experts, and engineering teams to build a roadmap aligned with business goals
- Broad ownership to influence and shape the company’s data strategy
- Implement systems to track and ensure data accuracy and data availability
- 5+ years of experience in data engineering (or) software engineering
- Experienced in data modeling and building scalable data pipelines involving complex transformations
- Proficient in data processing and storage technologies like AWS/S3/HDFS, Redshift, Python/Scala, SQL, Spark, Airflow
- Ability to identify bottlenecks in existing workflows and build solutions to achieve operational excellence
- Motivated to work with cross-functional partners to help evolve our analytical data model
At Asana, you’ll do meaningful, purpose-driven work. We’re not just building a product that helps people be more productive—we’re helping teams and organizations reach their goals together. For the past six years, we've been recognized as an award-winning workplace by Fortune and Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Inc. Magazine. Our inclusive culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With offices all over the world, we’re excited to get back to in-person collaboration along with a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.