Customer Training Lead
Our Customer Operations team helps customers find clarity in their work and get results with Asana. We are Asana experts and productivity savants who are passionate about investing in our customers’ success. We help customers with questions, feature requests, and bug reports, and educate them about best practices. Within the organization, we amplify our customers’ voices in product development, and we encourage that dialogue through our support channels. We measure our success by our customers’ success, and we get there by exemplifying empathy with our customers. Education is a critical component of this mission to improve time to value for customers across their journey, and we are looking for a Customer Training Lead to expand and maintain our instructor-led courses and education offerings.
The Customer Training Lead owns the Asana training program, and is responsible for developing and delivering training sessions that enable our customers to realize value and achieve mastery with Asana. In this role, you will work with our Curriculum Developer to create training content and drive engagements that range from virtual training “webinars,” customer onsite classroom trainings, and global customer success training workshops. You will also narrate many of our educational videos and expand the training catalog. This role reports to the Head of User Education as an individual contributor with high potential for growth.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts on developing training content
- Deliver regularly scheduled virtual training workshops, some of which have over 100 attendees
- Coordinate training logistics such as scheduling and maintaining the database
- Work with our Customer Success team to deliver training onsite at the customer’s location
- Work with our Community team to deliver workshops globally for our Asana World Tour
- Identify gaps in our training curriculum and work towards expanding our catalog
- Analyze the effectiveness of our training and continuously improve the learning experience
- Build and execute on a strategy for the training program, helping us take it to the next level. Own the training program
- 3+ years of experience in delivering training to a live audience
- Proven track record creating highly polished and engaging presentations and/or trainings
- Truly passionate about customers and their experience
- Growth mindset with an eagerness to learn and teach
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects from ideation through execution and evaluation
- Experience using a data-driven approach to evaluate success and drive results
Nice to haves:
- Experience training customers on software or technology
- Experience creating training assets, such as presentation decks, worksheets, and job aids
- Experience using virtual training platforms
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Our goal is to provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. So whatever it is that makes you unique—your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic status—we value it, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.
Back to top