Customer Support Specialist
We're looking for an empathetic and creative problem solver to join our User Operations team. You have a unique opportunity to join a world-class support team as we grow our footprint across APAC and scale globally. Based in our Tokyo office, you will work closely with our teams in San Francisco, Dublin, and Sydney.
Asana enables teams to move work forward and User Operations (UO) is dedicated to quickening that pace. We’re here to maximize clarity in our customers' work and to help them get the most out of Asana. Our customers have a strong voice in prioritizing our product development, and we encourage that dialogue through our support channels.
What you’ll achieve
- Become a product expert in Asana and a savant of productivity
- Help customers with questions, feature requests, and bug reports via email, phone, and occasional onsite visits.
- Educate users about best practices and help them navigate technical issues with our API and integrations
- Be a liaison between the product team and our customers.
- Natural troubleshooting skills and strong technical aptitude
- Complete fluency in both Japanese and English (written and spoken)
- Tenacious work ethic and relentless attention to detail
- Genuine passion for making customers feel happy and understood
- Deep sense of empathy for technology users
- Willingness to work occasional weekends, when needed
- Customer service experience
- Preferred proficiency with Asana, APIs, Terminal/iTerm, Desk.com, Github, Recurly, Zuora, or Zendesk
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 60,000 organizations and millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber and Vox Media. Our highly recognized culture spurs innovation and business results, and for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Tokyo, and Vancouver, Asana is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.
Back to top