Customer Success Manager - German
At Asana, we’re building collaboration software to help every team in the world become more effective in working together and realizing their goals. Our Customer Success team is committed to helping customers adopt Asana as both a technology product and a holistic approach to teamwork. We strive to help all of our customers, across countries, industries, and functions, get off on the right foot and continue to get the most value out of the tool over time.
To support our rapidly growing DACH and EMEA customer base, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to serve as an empathetic customer advocate, problem solver, and Asana consultant. As an Asana CSM, you’ll consult with customers to analyze their unique goals and processes, outline recommendations to best suit their needs, and assist them in rolling out Asana to their team. We truly believe that getting customers off to the right start ensures their long-term success with Asana and are excited to have another Customer Success Manager help drive early adoption with our DACH and EMEA customers.
Equipped with the knowledge of what it takes for customers to succeed with Asana, you will serve as the voice of your customers cross-functionally. To the product team you will be a valuable liaison providing real time customer product feedback. To the broader business team and all of Asana you will be able to share a unique customer-centric perspective.
You will join our Dublin-based Customer Success team and report to the EMEA Head of Customer Success, based in Dublin.
- Deeply understand Asana the product as well as each customer’s core needs to serve as both a product expert and trusted consultant
- Develop a creative, tailored adoption plan for each customer based upon their complex processes, needs, and jointly set goals to ensure a successful implementation
- Analyze the strengths and opportunities of our customer success offerings, both at a customer and broader program level, to drive continuous enhancement of our program and how we serve our amazing customers
- Serve as a valued voice of the customer, of the DACH market, and of the broader EMEA market by proactively uncovering and communicating trends and insights to cross-functional Asana stakeholders
- 2+ years experience in customer success or account management
- Native or bilingual proficiency in German
- Customer-centric. You’re genuinely passionate about helping customers, serving as an advocate for their success by leading impactful, engaging sessions and synthesizing valuable feedback on their behalf back to our Product team
- Trail-blazing pioneer. You have a growth mindset and are excited to help develop the ideal formula for Asana Customer Success for the DACH and broader EMEA market
- Self-motivated, proactive team player. You bias for action and work effectively in a highly ambiguous, ever-changing environment. You’re able to zoom in to most granular details and also zoom out to understand the philosophy of how and why decisions are made
- Detail-oriented, execution-focused team player. Customers and the Asana team can count on timely and valuable output and communication
- Confidence without ego. You’re comfortable reaching out to cross-functional team members you may not know with questions and excited to develop relationships and processes from scratch
- Solid communicator. You’re able to communicate confidently & concisely through Asana, via email, over the phone, or in person, with all audiences (from cross-functional team to executive stakeholder). The ability to showcase information in engaging, relevant ways will be integral to strong customer engagement and solid cross-functional relationships
- International experience, with a strong understanding of the DACH market and other core EMEA markets
- Empathic and aware. You’re knowledgeable of companies’ structures and processes, as well as cultural norms and workstyles across Europe, and the implications of those on technology adoption
- Previously worked in a satellite office, comfortable working with teams spread across offices and geographies
- Familiarity with Asana
Back to top