Customer Education Manager - Asana Academy
We’re looking for a strategic, detail-oriented, and innovative person to manage and grow our Asana Academy program.
As a member of the Customer Education team, you will work with like-minded individuals who care deeply about creating learning experiences that deliver delight and value at scale. We want our customers to not only become Asana experts, but champions of our brand. Our Asana Academy program is at the core of that strategy. As a program manager, you will drive strategy, innovation, and operational excellence to ensure that our Academy is best-in-class.
What you’ll achieve
- Drive a strategy for the Asana Academy program that delivers exceptional business value
- Develop and maintain an online curriculum in collaboration with our content strategists and subject matter experts
- Design and deliver self-paced digital learning experiences leveraging adult learning principles and empathy for customer needs
- Design, produce and maintain customer-facing training videos using Camtasia or another video editing software
- Maintain and optimize our LMS (currently Skilljar) to deliver a best-in-class customer learning experience
- Build a globally renowned certification program that empowers users to showcase their proficiency with Asana and demonstrate work management skills
- Coordinate Academy program logistics, such as LMS administration, quality control, outreach, and data
- Analyze the effectiveness of our Academy and continuously improve our customers’ learning experience
- 3+ years of experience in instructional design and/or eLearning development
- Exceptionally strong and engaging content design skills
- Uncanny ability to break down complexity into simple, digestible parts
- Truly passionate about delivering a best-in-class customer experience
- Growth mindset with an eagerness to continuously improve
- Love for learning and teaching others
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects with various stakeholders independently from ideation through execution and evaluation
- Experience managing LMS vendor relationships with a focus on continually enhancing efficiencies and ensuring platform functionality aligns with program strategy
- Experience with video production and using tools like Camtasia
- Experience using a data-driven approach to evaluate success and drive results
- Embraces new challenges with confidence, curiosity, and an open mind
Nice to Haves
- Experience optimizing an LMS (especially Skilljar) using advanced LMS features, integrations, and basic HTML
- Experience with eLearning tools like Articulate or Captivate
- Experience with graphic design, responsive design, gamification, simulations, animation/motion graphics
- Experience working in a SaaS company
- Experience with educational services monetizing training
Asana is a leading work management platform, helping more than 70,000 organizations and millions of users across 195 countries organize and manage all of their work, including AB-InBev, Airbnb, AllBirds, KLM Air France, Kohl’s, NASA, Panera, Sephora, Uber, Viessmann Group and Vox Media. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, and Reykjavík, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.
Back to top