Core Account Executive
We’re looking for a customer-centric Account Executive to join our fast-growing Sales organisation in Dublin.
You will be instrumental in defining, testing, and growing a sales model that balances efficiency for long-term success for our customers and Asana. Then, as a key voice of the customer to the product team, you will identify and help overcome technical, educational, and competitive obstacles to our continued growth.
Asana’s freemium product model and disciplined sales approach enables us to build a user-driven marketing and sales engine that can scale quickly and effectively. We have experience at the forefront of bottom-up enterprise and business software sales, helping many small customers evolve into larger, successful ones.
- 2+ years’ experience in SaaS and sales, preferably as an account executive
- Storytelling ability and comfort presenting a company and product to anyone in-person or over the phone
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- The instincts to recognize organizational, financial, and behavioral structures and obstacles in companies of any size
- Experience working with marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful and profitable customers
- Ability to advocate equally for the user and the company in overcoming challenges
- Full sales-cycle management skills, from prospecting to negotiation and closing
- Eligibility to work in the EU
- Knowledge of SaaS pricing/packaging models and software/SaaS buying behaviors.
- Experience in the early days of a successful software or SaaS sales organization as it grew
- Organizational and analytical skills, the ability to identify and eliminate sales and product obstacles creatively and quickly
- Experience with various productivity software products
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 50,000 organizations and millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber and Vox Media. Our highly recognized culture spurs innovation and business results, and for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, and Vancouver, Asana is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.
Back to top