- San Francisco, CA
The Asana marketing team is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. We focus not only on acquiring users, but also on creating content and campaigns that nurture existing teams and drive them to upgrade. Our team is growing rapidly, and includes team members focused on product marketing, content creation, partnerships, ads, and lifecycle marketing.
We’re looking for a competitive intelligence manager to help drive Asana’s competitive intelligence program. Reporting into the Head of Competitive Intelligence, the competitive intelligence manager will drive competitive positioning and the content strategy to enable the sales teams to compete effectively in the field through actionable intelligence, regular training, and deal support. You will also work closely with the product marketing and sales enablement team to develop and roll-out competitive programs, develop clear competitive differentiation, and other competitive response messaging.
Sound like you? We can’t wait to have you on board.
What you’ll achieve
- A deep and ongoing competitive research and analysis of competitors' product and GTM strategy, with a focus on the delivery of accurate, timely, unbiased and contextual analysis as a subject matter expert.
- Provide actionable competitive intelligence, sales tools, training, and consultative engagement to serve the needs of the field (battlecards, whitepapers, presentations, etc.)
- Deliver timely competitive messaging in response to competitive product launches and announcements.
- Deliver deal support and competitive expertise to sales teams to craft winning sales strategies.
- Utilize and further develop internal and external programs to gather competitive insights that drive our competitive response
- Guide product positioning and messaging based on competitive differentiation
- Have 4-6 years of competitive intelligence or product marketing experience or a combination of both
- 4-6 years of experience with competitive research and developing a competitive response
- B2B software experience
- History of productive collaboration with product and sales
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Proven ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations and millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohl’s, Sephora, Traveloka, and Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace and the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters and flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, and Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.
Back to top