Commercial Account Executive, German
- Dublin, Ireland
Launched commercially in 2012, Asana has emerged as the leader in the work management category. Our success is linked to our culture, employees, and commitment to our mission: to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly.
Asana’s unique business model and disciplined sales approach enables us to build a user-driven marketing and sales engine that can scale quickly and effectively. We have experience at the forefront of bottom-up enterprise software sales, helping customers scale from initial adoption to large, high-impact deployments.
We are looking for a Commercial Account Executive to join our Dublin-based team who is driven, hard-working, and adaptable. This role will be instrumental in powering the Asana revenue engine through innovation & energy, consistently scaling our business and maximizing value for our customers specifically across the DACH region. You'll join a talented team focused on helping our future SMB & Mid Market customers understand and leverage the power of Asana. This is a great opportunity to develop your sales fundamentals and work with a product-centric team.
What You’ll Achieve
- Manage prospects from lead to close within our SMB & Mid Market segments
- Focus on acquiring net new business through a variety of sales channels and/or growing our existing customers in a book of business
- Work closely with SDR, Solution Engineering & Customer Success
- Use both bottoms up & top-down selling motions & methodologies
- Develop a quarterly plan to define the strategy for maximizing revenue in your territory
- Experiment with new processes that scale across Asana globally
- Help organisations become more productive & collaborative by driving change through work management
- 2+ years experience in an inside sales role
- Fluency in both written and spoken German
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, and integrity
- Ability to set repeatable processes & plays
- Full sales-cycle management skills, from prospecting to close
- Experience or desire to work with internal marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful and profitable customers
- Ability to advocate equally for the user and Asana in overcoming challenges
- Adaptable to changing conditions
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Salesforce and/or Outreach.io proficiency
- Experience during the scaling of a software or SaaS sales organization
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplaces in the Bay Area, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
Back to top