Business & Ops Recruiter
Asana’s mission is to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. We are building software that makes group communication and coordination effortless, to do our part in facilitating the progress of every important project in the world. To execute on this mission, Asana seeks to hire those who are the absolute best at what they do. We approach finding individual contributors with the thoroughness typically reserved for executive hires. Our approach is to assemble a small, tightly knit collective of extraordinarily talented peers, while pursuing impact and revenue goals typical of larger enterprises. We believe this approach gives individuals greater ownership and input into decisions, and makes for a more efficient and happier workplace.
Our talent team takes pride in the craft of building this amazing team. As an in-house recruiter at Asana, you’ll work side by side with our founders and peers across every group within the company to ensure that every hire is as exceptional as the last.
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in-house at a tech company (supporting business roles including sales, support, client services, sales engineering, etc)
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can create order out of uncertainty
- Demonstrated excellence and passion for each step of the recruitment process
- Experience recruiting for non-technical roles in a technical environment, specifically within sales, account management, & ops functions, sourced through a variety of channels
- Experience with and appreciation for proactive candidate cultivation/relationship building with top-tier passive candidates over time
- Ability to succeed amongst extremely high aptitude peer group through an analytical approach, tailoring strategy to each particular situation and need
- High touch service level to both internal recruiting team and cross functional hiring partners
- Natural intuition for what drives people and where they can most manifest their potential
- Extremely detail-oriented in approach to all tasks, whether mundane or mission critical
- Infectious passion for impactful products and ambitious missions
- Derive joy from helping others
- Sense of urgency; ability to move quickly
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Our goal is to provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. So whatever it is that makes you unique—your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic status—we value it, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.
Meet Some of Asana's Employees
Lifecycle Marketing Lead
Reigan is responsible for creating a customer journey and life cycle that feels cohesive and consistent—and provides value to the customer, from beginning to end.
Back to top