Business & Operations Recruiter
Team Coordinator Manager San Francisco, CA
At Asana, we have an ambitious mission and we're looking for an equally ambitious Team Coordinator Manager to help us get there. As a Team Coordinator Manager, you'll support our growing operations at our primary office in San Francisco in a player-coach role. On the ground, this job means coordinating efforts across teams and leading an accomplished group of Team Coordinators. From supporting senior leadership with calendar management to helping plan an off-site, the Team Coordinators enable all Asanas to maximize their productivity by making it easier for them to collaborate and connect with one another. As we grow, this role will be an integral part in developing and scaling the Team Coordinator function here at Asana.
IN YOUR DAY-TO-DAY, YOU WILL:
- Manage a small group of Team Coordinators (20%)
- Recruit, onboard, inspire, coach, and develop a group of three that will grow over the next two years.
- Manage the Team Coordinator function (20%)
- Strengthen a team that aims to provide world class customer service through the support they provide to the organization.
- Identify operational weaknesses and ways to improve them.
- Develop and refine processes to streamline work and communication.
- Manage resource allocation on the team in way that both serves the organization, aligns with personal interests, and load balances across the team.
- Team Coordinator work (60%)
- Proactively manage leadership calendars with attention to accuracy, detail, and allocation of time to promote productivity while anticipating the need to re-prioritize as appropriate.
- Understand business priorities and identify process improvements to create efficiencies and scale for the team and leaders.
- Support in scheduling and coordination for meetings across the organization.
- Assist with company-wide projects such as company planning weeks and all hands presentations.
- Project manage logistics for trainings, events, offsites, and more.
- Anticipate current and future needs while creating detailed action plans to get ahead of them.
- Provide support on purchasing, expensing, printing, and meeting notes.
- Collaborate with other coordinators.
- Have experience creating and running programmatic work and/or company wide initiatives
- Have impeccable verbal and written communication
- Have incredible attention for detail
- Possess expert knowledge of Google Suite Apps (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Gmail)
- Have experience acting as project manager/lead for cross-functional or company-wide initiatives
- Are a self-starter who can determine priorities and make trade offs when needs change
- Have professional polish and the ability to exhibit grace and composure under pressure
- Are committed to collaboration and teamwork—you're a believer in "it's what we do and how we work"
- Have discretion and sensitivity toward confidential information
- Can find the path to "yes", even if it's different than the original request
- Have 2+ years of direct management experience
- Have 5+ years of administrative assistant, executive assistant, or similar experience
Meet Some of Asana's Employees
Customer Success Manager
Michael works directly with customers to help them successfully implement Asana and to think strategically about using the software to target their specific workflow management needs.
Back to top