ANZ Head of Sales
Asana has emerged as the leader in the work management category. Launched commercially in 2012, our success is linked to our culture, employees, and commitment to our mission: to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly.
Asana’s unique business model and disciplined sales approach enable us to build a user-driven marketing and sales engine that can scale quickly and effectively. We have experience at the forefront of bottom-up enterprise software sales, helping customers scale from initial adoption to large, high-impact deployments.
We’re looking for an Head of Sales to help found our Australia Sales team. As a member of this group, you will be instrumental in defining, testing, and growing a sales model in key APAC markets, balancing efficiency with long-term success for our customers and Asana. Then, as a key voice of the customer to the product team, you will identify and help overcome technical, educational, and competitive obstacles to our continued international growth.
- 6+ years experience as an account executive in enterprise software
- Storytelling ability and comfort presenting a company and product in-person or over the phone
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, and integrity
- The instincts to recognise organisational, financial, and behavioural structures and obstacles in mid to large companies
- Experience working with internal marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful and profitable customers
- Ability to advocate equally for the user and Asana in overcoming challenges
- Full sales-cycle management skills, from prospecting to close
- Knowledge of SaaS pricing/packaging models
- Complex legal and commercial negotiation skills
- Experience in the work management market or productivity/collaboration space
- Previously launched an international office
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Experience in the scaling of a software or SaaS sales organization
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Our goal is to provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. So whatever it is that makes you unique—your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic status—we value it, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.
Back to top