We’re looking for a full-stack Ad Specialist to join Asana’s Marketing team and help grow our user base and business. You’ll be strategizing and executing cross-channel advertising campaigns that focus on scaling and optimizing our paid user acquisition efforts.
You will be responsible for all aspects of launching and managing digital advertising campaigns: testing new ad channels, optimizing current campaigns, testing new targeting tactics, and collaborating with our ad partners and agencies. You’ll work alongside 2 dedicated ad specialists on the Marketing team and collaborate with the Design, Data Science, and Finance teams to make sure our advertising program achieves our business goals while embodying Asana’s brand values and mission.
- You have 2–4 years experience planning and executing digital ad campaigns.
- You’ve created, executed, optimized, and analyzed campaigns, and consider yourself an expert on at least one of the following: Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, Doubleclick Bid Manager, AdRoll, Quantcast, LinkedIn, YouTube, or a similar performance marketing platform.
- You’re obsessed with getting the most bang for your digital marketing buck; you crave data, know your way around key marketing metrics, and are well on your way to being an Excel master.
- You understand how paid user acquisition drives business growth, and are eager to learn how it fits into Asana’s freemium business model.
- You’re well-versed in the world of digital marketing, and are eager to apply your knowledge of channel strategy, targeting tactics, creative testing, and bidding rules.
- You’re excited to spread the word about Asana and help us reach new users.
- You’re a user acquisition specialist, digital marketer, or performance marketer at a tech company looking to take the next step and move to a growing mission-driven startup.
- You’re a media planner, campaign manager, or analyst at an ad agency who wants to be closer to a single product and have more ownership of the end-to-end marketing process.
- You have an interest in productivity and organizational efficiency.
- You’re a power user of Asana, and you have ideas about the types of users and teams that would benefit from trying it out.
- You’ve worked with designers, copywriters, and agencies to produce digital ads.
Back to top