Account Executive (Mid-Market)
- Tokyo, Japan
Asana has emerged as the leader in the work management category. Launched commercially in 2012, our success is linked to our culture, employees, and commitment to our mission: to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly.
Asana’s unique business model and disciplined sales approach enables us to build a user-driven marketing and sales engine that can scale quickly and effectively. We have experience at the forefront of bottom-up enterprise software sales, helping customers scale from initial adoption to large, high-impact deployments.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Tokyo team who is driven, hard-working, and adaptable. This role will be instrumental in powering the Asana revenue engine through innovation & energy, consistently scaling our business and maximizing value for our customers. You'll join a talented team focused on helping our future mid-market customers understand and leverage the power of Asana.
- Native Japanese speaker with business level fluency in English
- 2+ years experience in an inside sales role, and/or 3+ years experience in a sales role.
- 3+ years experience in B2B SaaS
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, and integrity
- Ability to set repeatable processes that support a high volume of transactions
- Experience working with internal marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful and profitable customers
- Ability to advocate equally for the user and Asana in overcoming challenges
- Full sales-cycle management skills, from prospecting to close
- Adaptable to changing conditions
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience in the work management market or productivity/collaboration space
- Experience during the scaling of a software or SaaS sales organization
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Our goal is to provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. So whatever it is that makes you unique—your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic status—we value it, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.
Back to top