Account Executive, DACH - Commercial
- Dublin, Ireland
Launched commercially in 2012, Asana has emerged as the leader in the work management category. Our success is linked to our culture, employees, and commitment to our mission: to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly.
Asana’s unique business model and disciplined sales approach enables us to build a user-driven marketing and sales engine that can scale quickly and effectively. We have experience at the forefront of bottom-up enterprise software sales, helping customers scale from initial adoption to large, high-impact deployments.
We are looking for a Commercial Account Executive to join our Dublin-based team who is driven, hard-working, and adaptable. This role will be instrumental in powering the Asana revenue engine through innovation & energy, consistently scaling our business and maximizing value for our customers. You'll join a talented team focused on helping our future SMB & Mid Market customers understand and leverage the power of Asana. This is a great opportunity to develop your sales fundamentals and work with a product-centric team.
What You’ll Achieve
- Manage prospects from lead to close within our SMB & Mid Market segments
- Focus on acquiring net new business through a variety of sales channels and/or growing our existing customers in a book of business
- Work closely with SDR, Solution Engineering & Customer Success
- Use both bottoms up & top-down selling motions & methodologies
- Develop a quarterly plan to define the strategy for maximizing revenue in your territory
- Experiment with new processes that scale across Asana globally
- Help organisations become more productive & collaborative by driving change through work management
- 2+ years experience in an inside sales role
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, and integrity
- Ability to set repeatable processes & plays
- Full sales-cycle management skills, from prospecting to close
- Experience or desire to work with internal marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful and profitable customers
- Ability to advocate equally for the user and Asana in overcoming challenges
- Adaptable to changing conditions
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Salesforce and/or Outreach.io proficiency
- Experience during the scaling of a software or SaaS sales organization
Back to top