Workday Systems Integrations Analyst – HR Technology
Position:Workday Systems Integrations Analyst – HR Technology
This position is part of the Global HR Technology Team with specific responsibility for supporting and advancing Arrow's usage of various technology solutions. This position reports to the Workday Systems Integration Manager.
- Provide integration and related workflow solutions within the guidelines of the integration team's request procedures.
- Follow the standards and best practices established for the integration process.
- Participates in needs assessments: analyzes current data and identifies opportunities for improved system functionality and accuracy
- Performs testing on integrations during Workday releases.
- Architects, builds and tests Workday integrations
- Ability to work on multiple parallel projects using organizational and time management techniques to successfully complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Answers all inquiries in a timely basis.
- Suggest improvements and proactively addresses issues.
- Demonstrates knowledge about the technology and participates in training and development activities to keep abreast of current trends and practices.
- Follows quality standards for own work.
- Completes assigned tasks in prescribed timelines consistent with deliverables and asks for support and direction as appropriate.
Minimum 3 years of experience with systems integration.
5+ years experience in software development
3+ years experience in Human Capital Management Systems
Experience building software integrations in a SAAS environment
Experience participating in technical and cross functional projects
Experience implementing Workday, PeopleSoft, Oracle or similar applications
Prefer expertise in the following:
Workday Web Service APIs
Workday Report Writer
Workday Cloud Connect
Workday Business Process Framework
Workday Document Transformation
Workday Calculated fields and Integration systems security
Prefer professional experience developing OOP languages, such as Java, Python, .NET, and Ruby
Ability to prioritize multiple tasks while responding with a sense of urgency to immediate needs
Participates as part of a team
Highly analytical, with strong problem solving and organizational skills
Excellent written and verbal skills
Proven ability to perform with accuracy and attention to detail
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to changing priorities
Bachelor's Degree required, preferably within Software Engineering, Information Systems, or related field.
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top