Windows AD Citrix Technical Manager, Support Organization
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Information Technology Manager Windows Support
- Ability to work collaboratively with business stakeholders, end users, application architects and developers to provide maximum business systems uptime and performance 24×7×365.
- Integration of Active Directory with Azure AD and Office 365
- Managing a team of Windows System Administrators to provide IT operational support for all Business IT infrastructures.
- Engineering and support for a large business critical Citrix environment.
- Support for various business applications such as Microsoft Dynamics A/X, Microsoft CRM, SQL Server.
- Migration from traditional file services to Microsoft One Drive for Business
- Will act as a primary point of contact for the Windows Support team for change control activities, production control, and new systems roll-out relating to all IT infrastructures.
- Will foster innovation, to deliver high impact IT solutions, and coordinate the evaluation, business process integration and automation deployment, and operation of all IT systems across the company
- Design and planning for Disaster Recovery of the Windows environment
- Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional customer service orientation with an ability to motivate others in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience working with VMWare Virtualization Technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Azure AD and Office 365 a plus
- Must be a self-starter that can drive and take ownership of projects
- Ability to interact with Sr. Executive’s on the IT team’s strategic direction and proposed initiatives
- Project tracking and reporting for the team’s operational performance
- Extensive knowledge of Active Directory and Windows systems
- Must possess a strong creative ability to apply IT to solve business problems with automation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Superior analytical, technical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work effectively with clients, senior management, staff and vendors
- BS Degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent experience desirable
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top