Website Operations Manager (m/f)
Position:Website Operations Manager (m/f)
THE FUTURE IS YOURS. WE HAVE THE PERSPECTIVES.
Arrow Electronics, a Fortune 150 company with 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 125,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 465 locations serving over 90 countries with more than 18,700 employees worldwide. Arrow provides specialized services and expertise across the product lifecycle. Arrow does this by connecting customers to the right technology at the right place at the right time and at the right price.
Are You Five Years Out?
To continue our successful path we are now seeking in our office in Neu-Isenburg close to Frankfurt/Main or Putzbrunn/close to Munich a dynamic
Website Operations Manager (m/f)
- Manage day-to-day European website operations team and partner closely with merchandising team to balance internal and external priorities.
- Administer and manage website content across EMEA, through the Sitecore CMS.
- Participate in all aspects of consumer journey through eCommerce experience and recommend improvements to Arrow.com.
- Partner with marketing to influence content strategy, by region, and drive the promotional calendar to improve site engagement rates, user experience, conversion rates, and transaction value.
- Implement measurement architecture to inform a metrics-driven approach to experience optimization and business improvement.
- Build collaborative relationships with other eCommerce functions globally including marketing, merchandising, CRM, development, and supplier marketing to support and achieve overall business objectives.
- Plays a direct role in maintenance, technical support, documentation and administration of the web experience and applications (including digital project management and testing new features and functionality to ensure usability and quality).
- Continue to learn and educate others on evolving technologies and their impact on the consumer experience.
- BA plus 3+ years relevant eCommerce operations experience.
- 1-2 years managing a digital or eCommerce team.
- Understanding of eCommerce best practices and the ability to apply them to roadmap development.
- Experience working on global web sites, with experience in managing sites, translation, globalization, and management of best practices from process to support.
- Understanding of eCommerce analytics and the ability to apply data to drive improvements in conversion and consumer experience.
- Experience implementing UX and brand standards for eCommerce platforms.
- Able to clearly and consistently work side-by-side across functions and departments and synthesize multiple points of view into a coherent action plan.
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable working with large data sets and making data-driven decisions.
- Able to think both creatively and critically. Willing to think outside the box and challenge the status quo, while also fairly evaluating all possible solutions in making strategic decisions.
- Able to manage many projects and drive multiple threads of work to completion.
- Superb communication skills, clear and concise in both written and verbal communication.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Positive, energetic attitude.
- Experience with Sitecore or some CMS experience preferred.
- Fluent German & English language skills
What Arrow offers you:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Capital accumulation benefits
- Vacation- and Christmas bonus
- 30 days holiday/year
- Employee benefits
- Challenging and multifaceted area of responsibility
- Open-minded corporate culture
- Contemporary & dynamic working environment
- Reliable & trusting employment relationship
- cooperative team with flat hierarchies and short ways of communication
- Comprehensive vocational adjustment
- Professional and personal development
Don't miss this chance to join a dynamic business with an interesting future perspective.
Further insights are waiting at #lifeatarrow.
Have we caught your interest? We look forward to your application including résumé, references and salary expectation to
www.arrow.com/careers, No R3034.
Please notice that we can consider applications in an electronic form only.
Arrow Central Europe GmbH
- Human Resources-
+49 (0) 61 02 / 50 30 – 86 23
Frankfurter Str. 211
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top