What You'll Be Doing:
- Create and maintain integration solutions using Software AG webMethods integration platform
- WebMethods 9.7 experience is required
- Knowledge on Webmethods BPM required
- Provide Incident Response as needed for webMethods Integration services. Will be responsible to improve Incident Response with IT Operations and Business as needed to propose & implement fixes for repeated problems.
- Strong Knowledge of PUB/SUB Pattern, EDI, RosettaNet and B2B are also required.
- Experience in working with Integration Server, MWS, Trading Networks, BPMS and Designer
- Experience in handling XML, Flat File, EDI & Rosettanet Standards
- Strong knowledge on transport protocols - AS2, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP
- Knowledge in developing the webServices
- Experience in installation and configuration of JDBC Adapter
- Identify, gather, and synthesize information related to technology processes and systems through the use of Agile methodologies including Test Driven Development, SCRUM, user story processes, and continuous integration and delivery (DevOps).
- Knowledge in Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services.
- Good understanding on the principles of ESB, SOA, Event-Based programming.
- Co-ordinate development with offshore team to establish user needs, technical design requirements, and analyze and resolve issues related to functionality and performance issues.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate the scope of the business problems presented and help identify viable technical solutions that deliver business value
- Multi-task across several ongoing projects and daily duties of varying priorities as required
- Excellent debugging and analytical skills
- Ability to develop good technical designs with all the required considerations - scalability, performance, architecture. Design solutions leveragingindustry's best practices
- Experience in working with global team. Participate actively in conference calls with counterparts. Also work closely with the functional teams on various production issues and projects
- Candidate should possess good communication skills
- Bottom line oriented and take ownership of assigned issues and drive the work towards completion
- Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Ready to Work in Night Shifts
- Designs and develops software solutions to meet business requirements. Manages full software development lifecycle including testing, implementation, and auditing. Performs product design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require research and analysis. Operates under moderate supervision. Usually reports to the Manager of Software Development.
- Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle. Participate in software upgrades, revisions, fixes and patches as mandated by the vendor.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 102 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 180,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2020 sales of USD $28.67 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en.
IN-Bangalore, India (Midford Crescent) GESC