Web UX/UI Designer
Web UX/UI Designer
Our next UX/UI designer will enjoy the challenge of creating intuitive features for our new products and innovative solutions to enhance our existing line. The ideal candidate moves comfortably between creative and technical duties, and works collaboratively with teams to deliver an outstanding on-brand customer experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Responsible for collecting project requirements from relevant stakeholders
- Creating workflow diagrams to align objectives and communicate concepts with teams
- Creating prototypes, run design testing, and refine interactions
- Updating designs using consumer testing and feedback
- Working with our team of developers to develop and deliver web based applications using Oracle technologies including AngularJS/Spring and APEX (Oracle Application Express).
- Maintaining and enhancing existing applications when needed
- Assisting in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience creating flowcharts, wireframes, and mock-ups
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Must submit a portfolio of work samples
- CSS Pre-compilers (LESS or SASS)
- Angular and Node
- Version Control
- Familiarity with BASH shell and command line tools
- Experience with Oracle products: Application Express (APEX) and EBS (E-Business Suite)
- Experience with developing UI Frameworks in AngularJS
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top