Web Engineer III
- Bangalore, India
Web Engineer III
Android Kotlin Developer
What You'll Be Doing
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin code
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android APIs, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Strong Knowledge in connecting industrial scanner(Zebra) SDKs into Android application
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Should be a strong programmer of Kotlin for Android
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and Bitbucket
- Working experience in Node JS is an advantage.
- Working experience in warehouse systems is an advantage
- Working experience in Oracle systems is an advantage.
- 5- 7 years of experience
What's In It For You
- Training and professional development
- Performance coaching
- Work with fun team in a supportive environment
- Work at a strong and growing company
- Community involvement opportunities
- Lucrative night shift allowances
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 110 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com .
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/ .
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en .
IN-Bangalore, India (Midford Crescent) GESC
Back to top