Web Engineer II
- Bengaluru, India
Web Engineer II
Web Engineer ((Java, UI, PL/SQL))
What You'll Be Doing
- Focuses on application development and tools. Ability to write code and test new and innovative web applications, integrate web tools or new features, develop or integrate new code, maintain and address existing code.
- Design user interfaces within existing style guidelines. Actively participate in user interface implementation from initial planning/design to project release. Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user centered design process.
- Actively plan, analyze and review functional and technical specification documents. Create holistic design solutions that address design, layout and maintenance, and web performance.
- Capable of translating requirements into design / development, with unit testing / bug fixing / tuning
- Provide estimate based on documentation available / discussions with relevant stakeholders and work towards the timeline
- Good soft skills to work as an individual and as a group with onsite counterparts is a must
- Candidate with 4 to 7 years of strong hands-on design/development background as a Full Stack Developer (Java, UI, PL/SQL)
- Strong skills to implement Core Java code with Java Collections
- Hands-on experience around n-tier Web architecture with JSP and Servlets
- Goodunderstanding of web technologies like HTML, XML and CSS
- Experience on Unix/Linux platform, Oracle SQL & PL/SQL, Oracle as a DB is desired
- Experience / Exposure to Webservices is a plus
- Experience in Hibernate is a big plus
- Experience in Mobile App development is a plus
- Experience / Exposure to Middleware J2EE containers WebLogic / OC4J
- Experience / Exposure to Middleware technology like ESB-Enterprise Service Bus / SOA-Service Oriented Architecture is a big plus
- Experience / Exposure to Open Source tools like Solr Search Engine and KAFKA is a big plus
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
What's In It For You
- Training and professional development
- Performance coaching
- Work with fun team in a supportive environment
- Work at a strong and growing company
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 109 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en.
IN-Bangalore, India (Shankaranarayana Bldg)
Back to top